our new building
Our church is now worshipping in our new home at 1200 Valmeyer Road in Columbia.
In the Fall of 2013, construction began on a brand new 31,300 square foot church facility to house our growing congregation. The new church is located on a 47-acre tract of land off Valmeyer Road, which the church purchased in 2004. The site for the new building was marked by a white cross, which could be seen from Route 3, behind the Hampton Inn.
Early in 2013, we conducted a successful fundraising campaign, in which $1.3 million was pledged to be given over the next three years. The new building was completed in November, 2014, and our first service was held on December 7. The worship center features a 720-seat auditorium, a large atrium, meeting rooms for children and adults, and a full kitchen. Quadrant Design of Waterloo, Illinois was the architecture firm for the church.